As our national economy, real estate market and mortgage market have seen such turmoil and instability since 2005, many people are finding themselves in a position of distress with regard to their housing situation. If you owe more on your home than it's worth, you may be scared, confused, anxious, or even ashamed and embarrassed. You may not be sure what to do or what your choices are. As a certified member of the Home Rescue Institute we will help you understand your choices in these difficult economic times.
While you did not create the situation you're in, you certainly can manage it -- before you deplete your savings and retirement accounts. We'll help you take control and master your own destiny.
You may have noticed on our homepage that Stu Galvis is a Certified Home Rescue Expert, as indicated by the letters CHRE behind his name. For a confidential, free, no-obligation consultation, please fill out the form and Stu will contact you shortly.
Every home owner's situation is unique. That's why we have gathered the expertise of economists, tax attorneys, credit specialists, CPA's, bankruptcy attorneys, and real estate professionals to give you complete and up-to-date information to your questions such as:
- What happens to my credit if I can’t continue to pay my mortgage?
- What are the differences between the choices of refinancing, loan modification, short sale, foreclosure and bankruptcy?
- Which of these choices might be right for me?
- What are the tax consequences of each of those choices?
- Will the lender require me to pay any deficient balance?
- What remedies are available to me if the lender seeks a deficiency judgment?
- Are my savings and retirement accounts at risk?
- How can I protect my security clearance or government contractor privileges?
- How do my choices affect my community and neighborhood?
- Will this market turn around in time for me to keep my home?
We care about you! You are not alone. Many people are finding themselves in a serious dilemma over their mortgage, and the Galvis Group can help. The home Rescue Institute has helped thousands of homeowners understand their choices and take back their destinies. Fill out the form for a no-obligation consultation with Stu Galvis, our Certified Home Rescue Expert.
Learn More Live! Home Rescue Institute founder Jerry Boutcher hosts live interactive webinars for homeowners to communicate confidentially and directly with one of the foremost experts in distressed properties. Fill out the form for link to the next broadcast.
Next scheduled broadcasts:
Date: Wednesday, July 28, 2010
TImes: 7:30 pm- 8:30 pm EDT (5:30 pm - 6:30 pm MT) & 9:30 pm - 10:30pm ET (7:30 pm- 8:30 pm MT)